Your partner in group learning excellence
Join the growing community of organization leaders and lifelong learners that have chosen continued as their partner in group learning excellence.
See how much you can save with continued
Providing professional development for teachers, child care providers, and other early childhood providers can be difficult, time-consuming, and costly. Until now.
The continued Difference
As a pioneer of online professional development, continued has been delivering quality content for more than 20 years.
Customization to fit your preferences
Courses are offered in multiple formats to fit individual learning styles and lifestyles.
Support & Accessibility
Have a question? You can reach out directly to your designated Account Manager. Your staff also has access to our customer experience team via phone, live chat, and email.
Members can see their completed courses at a glance, and course completion certificates are provided.
Our courses address core competencies and other valuable ECE topics. Your staff members can brush up on best practices and learn new skills that they can implement immediately.
Our library is developed and overseen by an experienced team of early childhood professionals and instructional technology experts.
Delivering quality group learning experiences for more than 20 years
Our Group Learning Program offers a turnkey solution that supplements your employee benefits program; streamlines your organization's staff development and continuing education efforts; and supports the professional growth of each staff member.
- Streamlined new hire compliance and staff development.
- Significant savings on continuing education allowance/reimbursement, plus minimized labor costs to cover absent staff.
- 12 months of unlimited, 24/7 access to our robust course library (mobile device compatible).
- Training courses presented by experienced experts.
- Practical, relevant information your staff can use immediately.
- Video, audio, and text formats to fit individual learning styles and preferences.
- Monthly electronic newsletter highlighting new training courses and features to drive engagement.
- Easy-to-use tools for tracking usage.
- Flexibility to meet your specific needs, with an option to provide us with a list of participating staff members up front or to send us monthly participant updates.
In addition, our partners are able to use the Group Learning Program as a compelling featured benefit in their recruiting efforts. Easy-to-use tools allow for usage tracking, while in-house continuing education helps lower travel expenses while boosting employee satisfaction and retention.