Your partner in online learning excellence
Join the growing community of organization leaders and lifelong learners that partner with Continued to provide online continuing education for employees. Contact us to find out how much your organization can save with Continued group pricing!
See how much you can save with Continued
Providing continuing education for employees can be difficult, time-consuming, and costly. Until now.
The Continued Difference
A leader in online learning, Continued delivers quality content for industry professionals.
Customization to fit your preferences
Courses are offered in multiple formats to fit individual learning styles and lifestyles.
Support & Accessibility
Have a question? You can reach out directly to your designated Account Manager. Our customer experience team is also available via phone, live chat, and email.
Members can see their completed courses at a glance, and course completion certificates are provided.
Our courses address core competencies and other valuable ECE topics. Your staff members can brush up on best practices and learn new skills that they can use immediately.
Our library is developed and overseen by an experienced team of early childhood education specialists and industry professionals.
Delivering quality online learning experiences for more than 20 years
With discounted group pricing, you get a turnkey solution! Supplement your employee benefits program, streamline your organization’s staff development and continuing education efforts, and support the professional growth of each staff member.
- Unique, branded learning portal that can be featured on your staff benefits dashboard and personalized just for you
- Significant savings on continuing education allowance/reimbursement, plus minimized labor costs to cover absent staff
- 12 months of unlimited 24/7 access to the robust course library with content available anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Training courses presented by industry experts
- Practical, relevant information your staff can use immediately
- Video, audio, and text formats to fit individual learning styles and lifestyles
- Enewsletter highlighting new training courses and features to drive engagement
- Flexibility to meet your specific needs, with an option to provide us with a list of participating staff members up front or to send us monthly participant updates
Our partners can also use employer-provided or discounted online learning as a compelling benefit to feature in their recruiting efforts. In-house continuing education helps lower corporate travel expenses while boosting staff satisfaction and retention.