Continued was recognized in the Outstanding Wellness Programs category of Ragan’s Workplace Wellness Awards on July 20.
Ragan’s Workplace Wellness Awards recognize organizations that prioritize their employees' mental, physical, and social health and promote initiatives that lead to a more productive, engaged, and healthy workforce.
Continued was recognized for its robust wellness programming, including:
- $150 to use toward a fitness tracker of the team member's choice
- $300 per year to be used toward individual health and wellness goals
- One-on-one health coaching for team members and families
- Employer-paid subscription to Wellbeats
- Midday Motivation sessions that focus on physical activity, ergonomics, stretching, stress relief, and more
- Camp Continued, created when childcare options were limited in summer 2020 due to the pandemic
- Employee assistance programs for support on a wide variety of topics
- Health Advocate, which provides access to personalized support for navigating health insurance and coverage issues and questions
“At Continued, a high value is placed on physical and emotional well-being,” said human resources manager and health coach Amy Martin. “Team members are provided wellness resources and encouragement and don’t have to walk through their health journey alone.”