AudiologyOnline will kick off its third annual Industry Innovations Summit on February 1.
This month-long online showcase includes CE courses presented by industry experts as well as engaging interviews and discussions to highlight new products and innovations.
The Industry Innovations Summit will include:
- Courses on trends & innovations in hearing technology
- 20+ CEU hours for AudiologyOnline members
- 30-minute Lunch & Learn sessions
- New product Q & A interviews
- Industry roundtable on individualized patient care
- AAA, ASHA, & IHS course offerings available
Anyone can view the courses, but an AudiologyOnline membership is required to earn CEUs.
“Last year’s event drew thousands of course registrations,” said Christy Huynh, AuD, managing editor of AudiologyOnline.
“We were thrilled that the Industry Innovations Summit was successful in reaching so many professionals working to educate, promote, and advance hearing care and are excited to offer this valuable opportunity again.”
CareCredit & Allegro Credit is the title sponsor of this year’s Industry Innovations Summit. Other presenting sponsors include Audioscan, CaptionCall, Cochlear, Grason-Stadler (GSI), Phonak, ReSound, Signia, and Starkey.