See how much you can save with Continued
Providing continuing education for employees can be difficult, time-consuming, and costly. Until now.
The Continued Difference
A leader in online learning, Continued delivers quality content for industry professionals.
Customization to fit your preferences
Courses are offered in multiple formats to fit individual learning styles and lifestyles.
Support & Accessibility
Have a question? You can reach out directly to your designated Account Manager. Our customer experience team is also available via phone, live chat, and email.
Members can see their completed courses at a glance, and course completion certificates are provided.
Our courses are presented by industry-leading experts and address valuable topics.
Our library is developed and overseen by an experienced team of industry professionals.
Delivering quality online learning experiences for more than 20 years
With discounted group pricing, you get a turnkey solution! Supplement your employee benefits program, streamline your organization’s staff development and continuing education efforts, and support the professional growth of each staff member.
- Significant savings on continuing education allowance/reimbursement, plus minimized labor costs to cover absent staff
- 12 months of unlimited 24/7 access to the robust course library with content available anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Courses presented by industry experts
- Multiple course formats to fit individual learning styles and lifestyles
- Enewsletter highlighting new training courses and features to drive engagement
- Flexibility to meet your specific needs, with an option to provide us with a list of participating staff members up front or to send us monthly participant updates
Our partners can also use employer-provided or discounted online learning as a compelling benefit to feature in their recruiting efforts. In-house continuing education helps lower corporate travel expenses while boosting staff satisfaction and retention.