Do you love being a part of a dynamic and innovative team? Are you ready to share your clinical knowledge to make a positive impact in the clinical education of physical therapy students? Do you want to be challenged every day and be on the cutting edge in simulation-based education for the field of physical therapy?
Simucase (sister company to continued) is seeking a talented, driven Physical Therapy Assistant Editor to support the development and maintenance of online PT simulations and patient videos and assist with sales initiatives. This position is focused on providing exceptional support to PT students and faculty utilizing Simucase.
A leader in virtual simulation-based education, Simucase is comprised of passionate individuals dedicated to providing a fun, meaningful, and individualized learning experience that enhances the lives and careers of the students we serve. We are fast-paced, engaged, and highly motivated. We all work from home offices in various locations across the country. Learn more about us at simucase.com.
- Assist with uploading of patient media files for simulation and observation library development
- Assist with data entry into the Simucase administration system
- Assist with clinical simulation updates and documentation for physical therapy simulations as needed
- Evaluate web site usage for Simucase PT students/faculty and recommend enhancements as needed
- Research universities with Physical Therapy programs to generate leads and enter into HubSpot
- Support sales efforts and initiatives by providing professional knowledge and expertise when needed
- Document customer inquiry trends and communicate results with the Simucase team on a weekly basis
- Survey customers (faculty and students) for feedback regarding effectiveness and communicate results to the Simucase team
- Monitor student and faculty accounts to track usage, provide feedback, and to add or delete access to specific features of the website
- Monitor site daily to ensure proper functioning of the Simucase application; communicate and/or document performance trends/issues
- Assist with marketing initiatives to PT programs as needed (generating customer lists, logos/testimonials, top score posts)
- Provide online PT student trainings
- Other projects as assigned or created
Performance will be evaluated on the following metrics:
- Ability to meet all deadlines when assisting with the development of clinical simulations
- Maintain an updated contact list in HubSpot for all university PT programs
- Meet or exceed sales goal for PT
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Associates Degree, PTA or higher
- 5+ years of PTA clinical work experience
- High level of comfort learning new technologies
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Extremely reliable and motivated to go the extra mile
- Ability to work from your home during regular business hours
- Ability to travel occasionally for an annual company meeting, out-of-state trade shows, university trainings, and team member meetings
We value attention to detail. Applications that fail to follow these simple steps will not be considered. Include a cover letter with your resume. In your cover letter please provide 1) any personal experiences you have had with providing outstanding customer service or experiences in sales and marketing 2) any experience you have with simulation(s), content development, and/or research 3) your salary requirements.