We’re growing, and we are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead our day-to-day marketing acquisition efforts for key markets. A leader in online education, continued is comprised of passionate individuals dedicated to providing an exceptional online learning experience that enhances the lives and careers of the professionals we serve. We are fast-paced, nimble, and laugh a lot. We all work from home offices in various locations across the country. We are dynamic, engaged, highly motivated and highly skilled. We are certified as a great workplace and ranked in the top 50 2018 Best Small Business Workplaces by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®. Learn more about us at continued.com.
Overview: The Marketing Manager will lead day-to-day marketing acquisition efforts. This position will work collaboratively with the Director of Marketing Acquisition, creative, eCommerce, UI/UX, continuing education administration and editorial teams to execute marketing campaigns in support of our collection of online websites and communities.
- Manage the day-to-day acquisition marketing initiatives (print ads, direct mail, email, multi-channel campaigns, etc.) from ideation to execution and analysis
- Place annual advertising buys
- Collaborate with the editorial team to develop and maintain a 12-month content plan that supports their CEU courses and initiatives
- Update campaign materials such as landing pages and banner ads as needed
- Manage trade show/conferences and special events, working with vendor partners and internal team members on planning, execution and post-event analysis
- Conduct market research and procure lists for new initiatives
- Facilitate weekly eNewsletters and other email communications as needed
Performance Measurements: The Marketing Manager will be held accountable and performance will be evaluated on the following:
- Driving increased awareness, consideration, investigation, and conversion for each brand;
- Meeting company and brand-specific acquisition revenue targets;
- Execution of project-related deliverables throughout the year; and
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a business or agency environment
- Experience working collaboratively in a dynamic environment with creative, eCommerce, social, and stakeholder teams
- Strong organizational and project management skills, proficiency in prioritizing and multitasking in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with trade show, conference, and association marketing preferred
- US resident, eligible to work in the US full-time
- Able to work from home during regular business hours
- Travel is required for an annual company meeting and periodic travel required for conferences throughout the year
We value attention to detail. Applications that fail to follow these simple steps will not be considered. Please provide a cover letter with your resume. In your cover letter please include 1) why you would make a great addition to our team; 2) a short paragraph describing a program or campaign from your marketing experience that you are most proud of, and why; and 3) your salary requirements.